Operative approaches: Elbow
- In an appropriately marked + consented + anaesthetised patient. I would complete the WHO checklist. The patient would be positioned supine with upper arm supported on a hand table. Torniquette 250mmHg
- Incision: 5cm curved off the lateral epicondyle and to radial head
- Superficial dissection is between the ECU and anconeus
- Internervous plane: posterior interosseous nerve and radial nerve
- Pronation to moves the PIN away from field.
- Deep dissection: split fibres of supinator.